- Blake Shelton's newest single, "Sure Be Cool If You Did", I feel fairly certain, was written about the night Jeremy and I met. It's basically perfect. And spot on. It's on repeat around here.
- Counseling really does make me feel like a normal human. Most of the time.
- Still not spring? Lame.
- If it snows another flake, I will lose my mind.
- Friendships die out every day. Others grow every day. I am loving the growth. Surprisingly, I'm only slightly saddened by the dying out.
- My husband really is a good seed.
- Landon is learning something new every single day. Watching it is the single coolest thing I will ever do.
- Landon is a real person. With a real personality. And it's a damn good one.
- Scentsy's "Inner Peace"....where have you been all my life? Why did I not stock pile you during Bring Back My Bar?
- I'm simultaneously writing this and preparing a meatloaf for dinner. Why both at the same, Kelly? Why?
- We have made so many Valentine's treats and crafts leading up to tomorrow, that I have nothing special planned for the big day at all. Besides heart shaped sandwiches. That is happening.
- A lot of thought, emotion, and talking goes into deciding on the timing for a second baby. A LOT.
- Landon screamed the neighbor's name yesterday. From his bedroom window. While pounding on it and watching him play across the street. Made me realize, with 150% certainty that we made the right choice to stay here and not move.
- Where the hell are Max & Ruby's parents? I mean, seriously. I know I'm not the first to ask, but why has the question never been answered?
- Germ anxiety hasn't lessened, I'm just learning (or trying to learn) to deal. I haven't decided how this is going.
- Success = a trip to Marshall's with two germaphobe mamas and two toddlers that resulted in no temper tantrums, and lots of great buys.
- Painted my half bath a grayish purple. And it kicks ass. That was a week ago. Maybe before we hit the two week mark I'll fix the places on the ceiling that got paint on them. I said maybe.
- Tax return has been filed, now show me the money, Uncle Sam, so we can get the rest of these renovations under way.
- Fairchild Road between 21 and 23 Mile is the biggest mud bog. It's ridiculous. And is cause for a carwash.
- Landon is a counter top food thief. Don't set your plate too close to the edge. You'll be missing valuable food groups by the time you get to it.
- I need to go wrap presents for the two fellas in this house. Yes. We buy presents for Valentine's Day. Why not? My prediction is that tomorrow will be a play dough heaven around these parts. Bring it on.
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Random Thought Wednesday
I have a lot of things running through my mind, all very random, and none of which can make up an entire post. So this is just going to be a purge of my brain at the moment. I assure you, there is no theme, or any connecting factor. It is all just pure random garbage.