Thursday, October 11, 2012

I Spy, Round Two

Again, Little Miss Momma gets the credit, but I'm doing another round of "I Spy" to celebrate our day of doing a whole lot of nothing. Enjoy!

Come On In...


I Spy...
A Sleepy Toddler at Breakfast.

I Spy...
My Bat Bowl Perfectly Filled.

I Spy...
Misfortunate Halloween Decorations That Have Met Their Demise. AKA Landon.

I Spy...

Pink hair feathers for our Breast Cancer team, Beier's BooBea's.

I Spy...
The garbage bag filled with old magazines that I decided to purge yesterday. It's too heavy for me to lift it. So here it sits. 

I Spy...
The pile of my husbands clothing that has been sitting on our bedroom floor for two weeks. He just takes clean clothes out of the pile, and I just add clean clothes to the pile after I do laundry. Not having given in and having put these clothes away myself yet is major progress. 

I Spy...
Live with Kelly & Michael. I'm trying to love it, I really am. But without Regis, my heart just hurts. Mornings aren't the same anymore.

I Spy...
A beautiful boy hard at work.

I Spy...
A kid so determined to not miss a second of Dora, he stood like this for a solid 5 minutes.

I Spy...
A very patient toddler in the bank drive through. The ONLY errand we had to run today. 

I Spy...
A little boy who drives exactly like his Great Grandpa Green.

I Spy...
Someone who doesn't care that it's only 40 degrees. He just loves being outside.

I Spy...
Home. In all it's glory.

I Spy...
Jeremy's soccer jersey. Another reminder that he was way cooler than me in high school.

I Spy...
A well rested toddler after a 3 hour nap.

I Spy...
A backyard tree that looks more like winter than fall.

I Spy...
A Halloween mantle.

I Spy...
A spooky foyer table.

I Spy...
My favorite of our wedding photos.

I Spy...
What I'm hoping is a miracle worker.

I Spy...
Lonely weights that haven't been picked up since tank top season ended. Ok, fine. Since a month BEFORE tank top season ended.

I Spy...
A hallway photo collage that desperately needs to be updated. Pretty sure that is Camden's one year picture. Yeah, he's three.

I Spy...
One intent kid.

I Spy...
A toddler who is a little unsure of his dinner.

I Spy...
Acceptance. It's good.

I Spy...
A litte boy who misses his daddy so much, he has to sit ON his lap while he eats dinner.

I Spy...
Love.
Happy.
Cuteness.
Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment