Thursday, September 13, 2012

I Spy....

A few weeks ago, while reading Little Miss Momma, one of my favorite blogs, I stumbled across her "I Spy" series. Each week, maybe each month, she would go through her house and play a game of "I Spy" and share it with her readers. Since this blog is all about my day to day life, I thought it would be fun to play along today! So join me in my game!!

I Spy...
Fresh baked Banana Bread. Yum!!


I Spy...
A fuzzy intruder!


I Spy...
Landon having a "Bark - Off" with the neighbor's dog.


I Spy...
A Scentsy explosion.


I Spy...
My new bat bowl. Love it!! Can't wait to fill it with oranges! Or pumpkins!


I Spy...
Sidewalk art.


I Spy...
Landon's Masterpiece.


I Spy...
Remnants of a toddler at play.


I Spy...
Mommy's downtime (what's that??)


I Spy...
Evidence of a toddler dilemma.


I Spy...
My newest obsession. I could drown myself in this stuff.


I Spy...
The cutest little dude in all the land.


And that's it. That's our day. Nothing I love more than days spent being mommy to this kiddo. Even though, yes, if you ask my own mother, I was a touch crabby today. Mommy is just tired, really tired. Molars are coming in, and a teething toddler always has the worst pain and the immediate need for mommy at 1 am, right? Not complaining. I'll sneak those nighttime snuggles. Just.... a little less. 

We're gearing up now to head out to Landon's first soccer game! We are going to cheer on his big cousin, Aidan! Aside from my own little man, Aidan easily scores right up there on my list of favorite people on the planet. The first born of my "big sister" (ok, ok, technically she's my cousin, but we aren't a very technical family, so just roll with it), he was the baby who taught me just how much love a heart could hold. He'll always be that for me. I don't know if I could love him any more if he were my very own. So yes, we are psyched to root him on from the sidelines! And here's to hoping Landon STAYS on the sidelines.....

No comments:

Post a Comment