Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Why I Love Moms....

I was just checking in on Little Miss Momma, and read her latest entry. This goes to show why I love moms so much, and why I love Little Miss Momma's blog.

She is another REAL mom, struggling every day, and I find so much comfort in her posts. Even though she has no idea that I even exist, I am quite possibly one of her biggest admirers.

If you haven't already, check out her blog, especially you moms. I promise you'll fall in love. At the very least, check out her latest entry.

That's all I have for right now. Just some more loving on moms. As I'm about to head out into the cold, dreary, rainy weather with a massive cold and horrible sore throat, to chat it up with another one of my favorite mama's. That, and the Starbucks I'm going to pick up on my way, makes all the rest ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment